Friday, June 5, 2009

Great Online Support Site - FeelBetterNewtork.com


For a long time, I struggled to find any really good online support groups to which I could refer my friends, my clients, or even my own family. After looking, I finally decided to start my own support site, which is now live: http://www.feelbetternetwork.com/.


The site features three main sections: a learning center, where you can find articles on anything related to emotional wellness, a support center, where you can join a support group or talk to an expert, and "My FBN", which is a section filled with tools, such as an online journal, mood meter, and much more.


Best of all, the site is completely free!


I hope you'll stop by and let me know what you think. I love what we've created and think it can be a great help to many.


Warmly,

Dr. Kathy Nickerson



No comments: